Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to put comments in a scroll box, NOT friends, on MySpace?

How do you (if possible) put JUST your COMMENTS in a scroll box and keep your "friends" in the same position it is in already. (I don't know if that sounded like that made sense??)



I've seen codes on how to put friends AND comments in scroll boxes. And I've seen codes on how to hide friends and put comments in a scroll box.



But I want to keep my "friends" exactly where it is and just put my comments in a scroll box. The comments make my page really long, so if you could help that would be much appreciated!! Thanks! =]



How to put comments in a scroll box, NOT friends, on MySpace?

Go here:



The best place to learn layout coding on Myspace is from a myspace group, most of the other sites that get recommended have outdated codes that usually don't work.



Go here:



http://groups.myspace.com/arrielwashere



That's the best group to go to learn how to customize your Myspace page.



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone