Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I organize and scroll my blogs on myspace?

I would like to put my blogs in groups (not the catagories myspace does - though I will if i have to) and then have then available in a clickable scroll box. Can this be done? if so, how? Moderate computer skills - can do code but find it tedious. Thanks!



How can I organize and scroll my blogs on myspace?

You have to input HTML codes when you post your blogs or I believe you can set the entire thing. I never really got into the blog thing. But i know a site that can give you all the codes and also answer any other questions that you may have. It also lets you create and save different profile layouts using your own pictures or you can choose from other users' creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone