Monday, December 28, 2009

Can someone show me a code to make my myspace comments in a scroll box but not my friends in one as

i want my friends out of the scroll box and only my comments in it.



Can someone show me a code to make my myspace comments in a scroll box but not my friends in one as well?

Interesting question. The answer is yes and no. Simply put, you閳ユ獟l need to first Hide your MySpace friends section and then use the following code in order to make your comments section scrollable in a scrolling box:



Then paste this code in your "I'd Like To Meet" section:



%26lt;style%26gt;



.cmtscroll {width: 435px; height: 500px; overflow: scroll;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;div class=cmtscroll%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;t...



Other possible solution (which require a deeper HTML knowledge) is to create a custom friend list so you can still be able to show off your friends and then implement the scrolled comment list. The caveat to this approach is the fact that this will require (a) lots of HTML coding to implement and (b) lots of maintenance (for example if you would like to add a new friend to the list.



Wish I had a simple answer, but as you know html code is tricky. The best thing to do is just put the scroll box around your friends and comments. That way this entire part of your page is kept tight, together and does not take up as much space on your page. If you need the code to do that let me know. If not, you can find it on any myspace help site. I usually use freecodesource.com



Good Luck



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone