Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I put a scroll box in my Hero Section on myspace?

Ive tried so many codes but none wont work. I have pics and txt in that section and I want it all to be in a scroll box.



%26lt;font size="4"%26gt;%26lt;b%26gt;HELP PLEASE !%26lt;/B%26gt;



How can I put a scroll box in my Hero Section on myspace?

haha, I see you're trying to emphasize your desparation in an unprocessed html exclamation ..



Try using this code.



%26lt;textarea%26gt;TEXT HERE%26lt;/textarea%26gt;



If you want a div scrollbox, just use this, %26amp; modify the hexadecimal background color code to what you want.



%26lt;div style="overflow: auto; width: 150px; height: 100px; background-color: BACKGROUND COLOR ;"%26gt;



TEXT INSIDE SCROLL BOX HERE



%26lt;/div%26gt;



http://html-color-codes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone