Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can i get a big myspace scroll box for my profile?

I cant find one any where! where do u get them? I can only find small ones! ugg?



Where can i get a big myspace scroll box for my profile?

These don閳ユ獩 show HTML codes. Put your text or pictures where it says 閳ユ翻EXT/IMAGES/SURVEYS WHATEVER HERE閳? you can also change the numbers 200 and 200 bigger or smaller to change the size of the scrollbox.



%26lt;/p%26gt;



%26lt;div style="width: 200; height: 200; background-color: ffffff; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; color: 000000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-align: left; border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: FFFFFF; overflow: auto; padding: 5px;"%26gt;TEXT/IMAGES/SURVEYS WHATEVER HERE%26lt;/div%26gt;



%26lt;p%26gt;



Where can i get a big myspace scroll box for my profile?

you make then bigger by editing the length and width in the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone