Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I need to know where to make scroll boxes like this for myspace.?

www.myspace.com/jacquelyne



is the site where i love the scroll boxes. Look right beside the HEROES tab. She cant remember where or how she made it. Does anyone else know?



I need to know where to make scroll boxes like this for myspace.?

TRY creating a scroll tab that is sort so it can fit i think u can do this by



here is the code form her website



script language="JavaScript"%26gt;highlightInterests... id=HeroesRow%26gt;%26lt;td valign="top" align="left" width="100" bgcolor="#b1d0f0"%26gt;%26lt;span class="lightbluetext8"%26gt;Heroes%26lt;/span%26gt;%26lt;/td... id="ProfileHeroes" width="175" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" style="WORD-WRAP: break-word"%26gt;%26lt;center%26gt;%26lt;p%26gt;%26lt;div style="width:171;height:30; background-color:transparent;



overflow:auto"%26gt;%26lt;Center%26gt;%26lt;/u%26gt;%26lt;b%26gt;Jocelyn:... She has saved my %26lt;b%26gt;life%26lt;/b%26gt; and I am so thankful to have her by my side. I love her with everything I have. She is the one person I can count on. I would die just to keep her living. We have cried on eachother shoulders we have done everything you could ever imagine. we've lived twice the life you have lived. I cant imagine a day withought her. Jocelyn Marie Stafford you are so much more than a best friend. your my absolute %26lt;B%26gt;everything.%26lt;/b%26gt;



%26lt;/div%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone