Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I put my comments in a scroll box on Myspace?

I only want to put my comments in a scroll box, not comments and friends.



How do I put my comments in a scroll box on Myspace?

%26lt;div style="height:600;width:450px;overflow:a...



click the link...b/c this thing is silly and doesn't show it all



put it at the end of your who you'd like to meet.



%26lt;333



How do I put my comments in a scroll box on Myspace?

I will try to explain.. At the menu bar of word.. you have the VIEW item.. Click on that and a sub menu drops down.. when it comes to toolbar, another sub menu will come in.. make sure ther is a check mark beside DRAWING... then there will appear the DRAWING menu at the bottom of the page and one of those is a scroll box or text box.. click on that and you can write in that box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone