Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want a scroll box on Myspace with a code in it... but I want the code to stay visible?

I want the code to stay visible inside the box.



Please only reply if you actually know how to do this.



Uh, it can be seen on NYLON's Myspace on the left side:



www.myspace.com/nylonmagazine



I want a scroll box on Myspace with a code in it... but I want the code to stay visible?

This is done with the text area HTML tag.



Like so:



%26lt;textarea cols="60" rows="4"%26gt;



visible code goes here



%26lt;/textarea%26gt;



The modifiers "cols" and "rows" determine how large the text area box is. The "cols" means how many text characters long it is and the "rows" should be obvious.



BTW, the numbers here are the same numbers the site you referrenced uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone